Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Marriage Officiate Request

  1. Request for the Mayor to Officiate a Wedding
  2. Westland City Seal
  3. This form is to make a request for the City Mayor to officiate a wedding. The civil ceremony is normally held in the City Hall Council Chambers. If a Ballroom or Community Room is rented for the occasion, the ceremony will be held there if desired.
    All information provided in this form is subject to Freedom of Information Act requests subject to State law.
  4. Normal response time is 2 days. If you do not hear back by then, please call the Mayor's Office at 734-467-3200 during normal business hours.
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.